Setting up of NET GEAR Router is extremely simple&after you have bought the router & are linked to it, router configuring is simply a few minutes away. You may abide by this quick manual to simply set up the NETGEAR Router.
- At rear of the NET GEAR router Plugin the Ethernet cable & switch it on.
- Now link up to internet on WiFi& open the web browser & head on to https://www.routerlogin.net or https://www.routerlogin.com.
- A login webpage will emerge. Write the default username &keyword. The default password is password & the default username is admin.
- After you login, visit Internet from menu > Setting up Wizard > New Connection & stick to the NET GEAR Genie for configuring the router.
- If “PPPoE DSL Internet Connection Noticed” in that case inquire your ISP for the Username &Keyword.
- After the router is configured now internet connection stage will turn GOOD.
- At this time go to the Wireless section for configuring the Wi-Fi Network.
- Choose an SSID (name) for the Wi-Fi Network &choose a proper keyword under Security Choices(WPA2-PSK) Passphrase:
- Employ these modifies& you’re now all done to set up the NETGEAR Router.